For more than 35 years, Northland Stainless has been serving the Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Paper, Food, Beverage, and Dairy industries. Investments in head forming equipment, electro-polishing, automated mechanical polishing, in house X-Ray, and half-pipe application equipment all contribute to streamline fabrication, improved process controls, and quality fabrication.
• Experience with stainless steel and higher alloys including 300 series stainless steel, 2205, 254 SMO, 2507, AL6XN Hastelloy, Inconel, Monel, etc.
• Typical fabrications include half-pipe reactors, fermenters, evaporators, shell and tube heat exchangers, nutsche filters, dimple jacketed vessels and columns
• CIP/Sprayball/Riboflavin testing, FAT Validation, Saline testing, UT thickness measurement, Helium leak detection, Computer Radiography and Borescope visual inspection
• Full Passivation and Electropolishing capabilities
• TOP documentation packages including weld maps, welder certifications, Ra Surface finish certification and full material traceability
• ASME and ISO 9001:2008 certified
To learn more about Northland Stainless please click here
to view our brochure.
1119A Bridge Street
Tomahawk, WI 54487
We are looking for skilled people to join our team. Please visit our Careers Page here.